With so many people traveling for vacation this month, we are focusing our July sale on the products that keep roads, travelers, and pedestrians safe. July sale items are Traffix Looper Tubes, JBC traffic cones, recycled rubber speed bumps, our Low profile rubber parking blocks, and Remcon construction barriers.
Call us! 800 256-2277
Looper Tubes are so popular because they can be used for all types of projects to create awareness, direct traffic, or create boundaries for safe work zones.
- 42″ Tall plus 5″ loop handle
- Six available colors – orange, light blue, black, lime, white and yellow
- Available with or without 3″ HI reflective collars
- Three base weights to choose from – 8 lbs, 12 lbs, or 18 lbs
- Most popular – Orange tube with reflective collars and 12 lb. base – $22.45 each
JBC cones are by far the most popular traffic cones we sell. They’re durable, won’t crack, and provide the widest variety of cone choices. There are four heights available (36″, 28″, 18″, and 12″) and up to eight color choices. If you need to draw attention to a project or create awareness for safety, we have the traffic cones you’ll need.
- Most popular – 28″ orange 7 lb. cone with reflective collars – only $22.25
- All colors of 28″ cones – $16.95 each
- 36″ orange 10 lb. cone with reflective collars – $28.90
- All colors of 18″ cones – $8.69 each
- Don’t forget to add lettering or a logo to your cones – no setup fee and no minimum order size
Clearline Reflective Rubber Speed Bumps
Reflective rubber speed bumps are the best way to reduce traffic speeds. Once installed, cars will reduce speed to about 5 mph to drive over the bumps. We often here the bumps work too well! Select the heavy duty version (55 lbs.) or the standard version (50 lbs.).
- Speed bumps are made from recycled tires
- Yellow tape is reflective at night and glass “cat-eyes” are embedded into the sides of the bumps for increased reflectivity at night
- Heavy Duty speed bumps – $130.25
- Standard speed bumps – $115.25
- Prices include installation hardware
Low Profile Rubber Parking Block
If you haven’t seen the Remcon construction barrier in front of construction sites, you will soon. These barriers are popular for several reasons – very durable, easy to move and install, fence panel option, and a great price.
- Barriers are 6′ long and 36″ tall
- Available in orange or white
- Interlocking swivel pins allow barriers to be be installed around curves or up to 90 degree angles
- Barriers only – $309 each
- Barriers with fence panel – $445 each
Small Remcon Construction Barrier
Our Low Profile recycled rubber parking block is shorter that traditional parking blocks – 3.5″ vs 4″. The blocks are popular for parking lots and parking garages because the lower height results in fewer cars hitting the blocks.
- Blocks are 6′ long, 3.5″ tall, and weigh 26 lbs. each
- On sale for only $41.50 each
- Price includes installation hardware