- Under no circumstances are you allowed to have a sheep in the cab of your truck WITHOUT a chaperon. The buddy system is a viable substitute for an adult chaperon.
- You’re forbidden from driving your car backwards. I hear the parallel parking portion of the driver’s exam is a real pain.
- It’s illegal for a woman to drive a car unless a man escorts her car while waving a red flag to warn approaching motorists and pedestrians. The only way I’ll ever follow this law is if the man in front of me warns traffic like one of those dancing traffic cops I’ve heard so much about.
- Taxi cab drivers are prohibited from doing the horizontal polka in the front seat of their cabs during their shifts. Unfortunately, this doesn’t stop them from some afternoon delight in the back seat.
- After 9 pm you can’t honk your horn where ice cold beverages and sandwiches are sold . So don’t even think about honking for a faster happy meal.
- You can’t drive black cars on Sundays. Apparently the color is too “dark and gloomy” for a Sunday afternoon.
- It is illegal to strap your cat (or dog for that matter) to roof of your car. I guess Mitt Romney won’t be visiting Sarah Palin anytime soon.
- Women can’t drive a car in their housecoat, but you might as well leave your curlers in.
- You can’t wipe down your car with an old pair of underwear. Double fines for using a freshly stained pair.
- It is illegal to pump your own gas. This law has created the annoying t-shirt; “Jersey Girls Don’t Pump Gas.”
You may also like
(Visited 88 times, 1 visits today)