- 4' Solid Plastic Speed Bump
10" wide and 2" tall. Approximately 22 lbs. eachView Prices
- 6' Solid Plastic Speed Bump
10" wide and 2" tall. Approximately 30 lbs. eachView Prices
- 8' Solid Plastic Speed Bump
10" wide and 2" tall. Approximately 33 lbs. eachView Prices
- 10' Solid Plastic Speed Bump
10" wide and 2" tall. Approximately 43 lbs. eachView Prices
- 12' Solid Plastic Speed Bump
10" wide and 2" tall. Approximately 53 lbs. eachView Prices
Plastic Speed Bumps For Traffic Control
Plastic speed bumps are a great solution if you are looking to reduce traffic speeds and increase pedestrian safety in busy traffic areas. Speed bumps are made to force drivers to slow down. The Traffic Safety Store is one of the nation’s leading distributors of plastic speed bumps, and we make it easy to order, receive, and install our speed bumps on your property quickly and easily.
Slowing traffic down makes an area safer for motorists and any people on foot in the region and is not too hard to achieve calming measures for example speed bumps that are plastic. Our plastic speed bumps have molded reflective tape and include cat’s eye reflectors for increased visibility during the day and night.
Speed bumps are used in areas where vehicles need to proceed at much slower speeds. These traffic control solutions abruptly slow traffic down to 2-5 MPH, and they deliver a strong message to vehicle drivers speeding in their surroundings. Speed bumps are ideal for areas where the vehicle speed is a primary concern, including:
- - Low pedestrian volume parking lots
- - Parking garages
- - Private roadways
Benefits Of Plastic Speed Bumps
Plastic speed bumps have become the traffic control tool of choice for many of our customers because they are extremely simple to set up, cause minimal disruption to your business and traffic flow, and you won’t need a large set of specialized tools for installation.
The initial phase would be to organize the space fully by clearing it of any significant potholes and other abnormalities in the roadways. This will ensure that the brand new traffic calming bumps sit flat on the floor and are not subject to being damaged when they are gone over by cars.
Another great feature of our plastic speed bumps is that due to their relatively light weight, you can uninstall, move, and adjust your speed bumps with a single person. They are also molded in specific sizes and engineered to join to fit nearly every size of the roadway. You can even cut the plastic speed bumps to get an exact fit for specific situations.
Finally, our plastic speed bumps come with a ready cut 1-inch cable channels so you can run wires across roadways without disrupting traffic or damage the cable hardware. This makes plastic speed bumps an ideal choice when you need to protect cables from compression damage and to chafe from vehicles.
Why Choose Our Plastic Speed Bumps
The Traffic Safety Store distributes solid plastic speed bumps that are manufactured with 100% post-consumer, post-industrial plastic recycled materials. This means that you will receive high-quality products that will help you control traffic in select areas while also helping keep discarded containers and other plastics out of the environmental waste.
We take pride in all of our products because we only work with leading manufacturers that you can trust. This means that your plastic speed bumps will deliver exactly what you are looking for.
- - Solid 100% Recycled Plastic
- - Easy to install and maintenance free
- - Light Weight
- - UV Stabilized to protect color and ensure visibility
- - Chemical Resistant and Weather Resistant
Our plastic speed bumps come in a variety of sizes to meet your needs. Each of these sizes is engineered for specific circumstances and are made to exceed your expectations. Our most popular models of plastic speed bumps include:
- 4’ Solid Plastic Speed Bump are 10” wide and 2” tall, weighing approximately 22lbs. each.
- 6’ Solid Plastic Speed Bump are 10” wide and 2” tall, weighing about 30lbs. each.
- 8’ Solid Plastic Speed Bump are 10” wide and 2” tall, weighing approximately 33lbs. each.
- 9’ Solid Plastic Speed Bump are 10” wide and 2” tall, weighing around 41lbs. each.
- 10’ Solid Plastic Speed Bump are 10” wide and 2” tall, weighing about 43lbs. each.
- 12’ Solid Plastic Speed Bump are 10” wide and 2” tall, weighing around 53lbs. each.
No matter your traffic control needs, you will love the quality of our products and the speed that we ship your order directly to you. The different processing of raw materials in our plastic speed bumps creates consistent air pockets throughout each past. This allows our plastic speed bumps to “breath” when exposed to extreme temperature changes.
Plastic Speed Bump Installation Precautions
While speed bumps can be quick and easy to install, you should follow basic precautions before moving forward. While this is not a comprehensive list, here are a few basic tips:
- - Essential protective wear should be used at all times. Safety gloves and steel toe boots should be worn on all work sites.
- - Ensure that the work area is clear from obstacles that could impede secure installation. Make sure that all dust and debris is removed before installing the anchors.
- - Quarterly inspections should be made of your plastic speed bumps. If your speed bumps are heavily worn or damaged, then you should replace those units.
- - Meet all ITE standards appropriate traffic signs should be installed with each calming traffic device.
Your Trusted Source For Plastic Speed Bumps
The Traffic Safety Store carries a broad range of plastic speed bumps to meet the needs of calming traffic project, no matter where you are. We have served over 100,000 customers worldwide, so you can trust that our expert staff knows how to help you find the right speed bumps quickly and easily.
We operate three high-volume distribution centers throughout the U.S. to ensure you receive the equipment you want efficiently. For over 15 years we have pushed ourselves to deliver better products, better service, stock more inventory, and provide the fastest shipping in the industry.
The Traffic Safety Store is the leading provider of plastic speed bumps, and our industry-leading traffic calming equipment helps pedestrians and motorists alike. If your project demands the highest-quality speed bumps and a reasonable price, then we look forward to working with you to deliver the plastic speed bumps you need today!
Made from 100% Post Consumer Recycled plastic resin (LEED qualified). Each 12' Economy Plastic Speed Bump prevents approximately 265 milk jugs from going into America's landfills.