Reflective Traffic Markers
- Reboundable Delineator Posts
36", 42" or 48"Learn More
Yellow, White, Orange or Black
- Ground Mount Flexible Delineator Posts
48" Tall with Two Styles to Choose FromLearn More
- Reflective Curb Systems
40" Long x 10" wide, 36" Tall PostLearn More
Available in Yellow or White
- Barrier Reflectors
Improve visibility of concrete barriersLearn More
8" Tall, Three Color Choices
- Guardrail Reflectors
Improve visibility of guardrailsLearn More
Four (4) styles to choose from
- Economy Reboundable Lane Delineators
11" tall, durable Poly-UrethaneLearn More
"pops back up" when hit
- On SaleReflective Driveway Markers
48" Tall, 3 High Viz ColorsLearn More
Orange, White or Yellow
Reflective Traffic Markers
Traffic Safety Story is an industry leader with the highest quality products and fastest delivery. Our high-speed warehouses ship 90% of our reflective traffic markers to you the same day.
Our delineators are a favorite selection for channelizing traffic. Our customers use our traffic markers for pedestrian areas, construction zones, and roadways. All of our traffic markers meet the highest standards of excellence, and most of them are MUTCD compliant.
All of our traffic marking products are a great option if your goal will be to delineate or guide traffic through roadway construction zones or other environments where safety for pedestrians, workers, and drivers is your highest priority.
Our customers love our professional traffic marking safety equipment because they give protection and visibility while being flexible enough to shield motorists and reduce injury to vehicles.
Here are some reasons why our customers love our road markers:
- - Ideal for concrete pavements.
- - High Impact Resistance.
- - Low Upkeep.
- - Plastic or fiberglass composite.
- - Very fast and easy to install.
- - High Visibility.
- - Huge cost savings.
- - MUTCD and NCHRP 350 Compliant.
Delineators For Construction and Traffic Control
Delineators can be used on long continuous sections of highway or through short stretches of road where road construction work is taking place and where there are changes in horizontal alignment.
Delineators provide road users with guidance devices through the night and during adverse climate conditions. A significant advantage of delineators in specific locations even when visibility is reduced and when there are several other vehicles present in the immediate area. Not only do our customers love our professional service and high quality products, they also trust us for their traffic safety needs for other reasons like:
- 1. The most competitive pricing on flexible delineator posts reflective delineators, bases, and accessories available on the market.
- 2. Delineator products made from urethane which is flexible, durable and made to provide continuous service for your project.
- 3. Fast shipping and fantastic customer care to help with parking flow questions and all of your traffic.
Surface Mount Delineators
While our customers love all of our road safety products, the most popular selection is from our flexible delineators for channelizing traffic, and all of them are MUTCD compliant. If your aim is to delineate or direct traffic through a work zone area, then these delineator products are an excellent alternative.
You can use our surface mounted delineators in a range of situations, including:
- 1. Toll gates
- 2. High-traffic zones
- 3. Early warning zones
You will find the perfect traffic markers for your needs since we offer surface mounted delineators in a broad range of options to meet your project needs. You will love how quickly you can assemble and place the ground mounted traffic markers. They can be installed using butyl rubber, lag bolts, or screws.
Our surface mounted delineators undergo rigorous testing to ensure their quality. This means that when you buy traffic markers from us, your delineators will outlast other surface mounted delineator in the market.
- - Posts contain low profile foundation, an inner core with a hinge, one post, hinge grips, and a metal pin.
- - High impact delineator post that may take up to 100 vehicular impacts at 55 miles per hour
- - Impact-resistant to 80 mph
- - High-density, all-weather polymer hinge may be mounted to concrete, asphalt, wood and other hard surfaces using butyl rubber, lag bolts, or screws
Ground Mount Delineators
One of the most rugged and popular traffic markers we offer at the Traffic Safety Store is our ground mounted delineator. The post is a urethane, UV stabilized polycarbonate extrusion - impact-resistant to 50 mph. The anchor is a hi-density polymer which is unaffected by adverse ground conditions.
- - High impact delineator post that could take up to 100 vehicular impacts at 55 miles per hour
- - Impact-resistant to 50 mph
- - Hi-density, all-weather polymer hinge mechanically fastened into a patented anchor that is bristly
- - Available in White, Yellow, Orange 18" above ground
Here are some of the features that make our ground mounted delineators the most trusted traffic marking equipment in the industry: Hinge system allows for continued high-speed vehicle and tire impacts and returns post to its initial location. Impact altered and UV resistant recycled polymer from 100% Post-Consumer Recycled HDPE.
- 1. Built to resist the extreme weather.
- 2. Delineator posts can be found in various heights to meet your project needs.
- 3. Delineator posts could be ordered in orange, white or yellow
Flexible Delineators are designed to "delineate" traffic or guide traffic into an individual lane. Flexible Delineators are available in some heights and color alternatives. They also come in both tubular and flat panel layouts. All Flexible delineators are built to withstand vehicular impacts.
The Traffic Safety Store offers the most trusted flexible delineators on the market, and our uniquely resistant materials mean your work area will have the most visibility and safety available. Because of their flexible design, these traffic markers are ideal for places in high traffic areas with potential vehicle impacts.
Even after being constantly struck by oncoming vehicles, our flexible delineators will return to their standard shape for ongoing use and excellent performance. This resistance to bending and deformed appearance comes from the traffic marker’s polyethylene tube polycarbonate base.
These flexible delineators are ideal for any application where high performance and durability are essential, changes in road alignment, including exit lane delineation, centerline traffic separation or urban turn limitations.
You can also use our flexible delineators on grass areas like parking lots at sports arenas and golf courses. These flexible traffic markers help keep vehicles and pedestrians off select areas of your property.
We Are The Leading Experts & Providers Of Traffic Markers
With so many uses of traffic markers like delineators, it can be difficult to understand the type of traffic delineator you need for your project. The Traffic Safety Store has years of experience helping customers just like you choose the perfect traffic marker for any project or application.
Give our trusted experts a call when you are ready to find the best safety supplies you need. Our team will work with you to find the best solutions to your problem, and our commitment to speedy delivery will have your traffic safety products delivered to you in no time.