- In Stock - Ships Today
- Case contains 72 Orion flares
- Waxed Flare w/Plastic Cap
- 15 Minute Burn Time - Non Perchlorate Formula
- No Spike & No Wire Stand, simply lays flat
Due to US Department of Transportation HAZMAT shipping restrictions, road flares are not returnable.
They work in every emergency scenario and are highly visible under any weather condition. Plus, this flare is super easy to use.
- Specified and approved by the Bureau of Explosives and Underwriters Laboratories
- Orion flares from TrafficSafetyStore.com burn in all weather conditions
- Seventy-Two (72) flares per case
Orion 15 Minute Road Flares are Proudly made in the USA!
How do I light an Orion Highway Flare?
Orion Safety Flares are easy light and safe to use.
1) Remove plastic lid to expose scratch sticker on the cap.
2) Twist and remove the cap, exposing the black flare igniter button.
3) Gently press the black ignitor button against the scratch sticker on the cap, strike away from your face and body. Aim downward.
Once the emergency flare is ignited, carefully place it on the ground (do not drop). Do not hold the flare in an upright position as molten residue from the combustion process will burn if it drips on your hand.
Customer Reviews (7)
quick shipment, works great getting rid of armadillos
John Gibson, Lindale TX
I was very happy with my purchase.
Suzanne Verdugo , Hemet CA
These flares work great and arrived quickly!
Karen Dennis, Colville WA
shipped as described arrived on time
Paul Schutte, Frankfort IN
Orion - 15-Minute Road Flares, burn bright and cannot be missed. They are easy to light no matter what the weather and stay lit. I prefer the 15 minute flares over the 20 minute flares because I am a farmer and use them when I have equipment crossing the highway and this way they burnout 5 minutes sooner. These flares can be dropped in a bucket of water and they will stay lit however, I don't recommend that you do it.
Gregory Clark, Pleasant Hill OR
nothing much to tell, ordered, received them and they were a good value for the price
Mike Spoores, Celina OH
Ordering online was quick and simple. Delivery had a few hiccups tho as the marking on the package and packing slip were slightly different, causing UPS to reject it without giving reason why. Once I found out what the reason was and shared with Traffic Safety, they were quick to fix the issue and I even heard from the VP! Great customer service and product.
Karen Clark, Ahwahnee CA