Applicable to the Websites of MUVZ, Inc. dba:
The Traffic Safety Store™,
The Airport Safety Store™,
The Parking Block Store™, and
Last Updated: September 8, 2022
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE:
Your access to and use of this Website and any pages contained herein, including all web pages whose URL’s include:
- www.parkingblock.com, and
- Through any software applications which may be made available by us for your use on or through computers and mobile devices (the "Apps");
- Through our social media pages, if any (collectively, our "Social Media Pages");
- Through offline activities as detailed in this policy.
Collectively, we refer to our Websites, and any Apps and Social Media Pages we may have, as the "Services".
2. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
MUVZ collects two types of information about you on this website: Personal Information and Other Information. Each of these is defined and explained below.
3. PERSONAL INFORMATION
From time-to-time in the course of your use of this Website and any services (the “MUVZ Products and Services”) offered on this Website, we may ask you to provide your name, e-mail address, telephone number and other personal identifying information such as the information listed below to us (collectively, “Personal Information”).
Do not supply us with any information of any person under 13 years of age, as we do not intend to collect information from anyone under 13 or invite them to use this Website. Please check our “ Commitment to Children’s Privacy” below regarding the protection of children.
"Personal Information" as that term is used in this policy refers to information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual including, but not limited to your:
- Postal and/or street address (including billing and shipping addresses);
- E-mail address;
- Telephone number;
- Credit or debit card number;
- Profile picture;
- Social media account ID; or
- Any other information that you voluntarily disclose through your use of the Services, and may include sensitive information, such as health, financial, or racial and ethnic origin information.
A. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We and our third-party service providers collect Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
Through the Services.
- We collect Personal Information through the Services, for example, when you sign up for a newsletter, register an account to access the Services, or make a payment;
- We collect Personal Information from you offline when we have contact with you by phone or through other offline means such as through email;
From Other Sources.
We may receive your Personal Information from other sources, for example:
- publicly available databases, or
- joint marketing partners or other partners, when they share the information with us; and
If you connect your social media account to your Services account, you will share certain Personal Information from your social media account with us, for example, your name, email address, photo, list of social media contacts, and any other information that may be, or which you choose to make, accessible to us when you connect your social media account to your Services account.
B. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We and our third-party service providers use Personal Information you provide to us for legitimate business purposes including:
- Providing the functionality of the Services and fulfilling your requests.
- To operate, maintain, and provide the features and functionality of the Services and any MUVZ products to you, such as arranging access to your registered account, and providing you with related services or communications. Without this information, we may not be able to provide the Services' functionality.
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, when you contact us via one of our contact forms or otherwise, for example, when you send us questions, suggestions, compliments, or complaints, or when you request products, services, or other information.
- To complete your transactions, and provide you with related services or communications, including among other things notices required by law.
- To send administrative information to you, such as changes to our offerings, terms, conditions, and policies.
- To allow you to send messages to another person if you choose to do so.
We will engage in these activities to manage our relationship with you and/or to comply with any legal obligation.
- Providing you with our newsletter and/or other promotional materials and facilitating social sharing.
- To send you other messages if you have agreed to receive them, such as advertising and other promotional emails and special offers; information about our products, services, offerings, and new initiatives; and other news about our organization or changes to our features. (You may subsequently opt out of all of these e-mails, or specified categories of e-mails, by following the “Opt-Out” link found at the bottom of the e-mail or by contacting us at email@example.com.).
- To facilitate social sharing functionality that you choose to use.
We will engage in this activity with your consent or where we have a legitimate need or interest.
- Analysis of Personal Information for business reporting and providing personalized services.
- To analyze or predict our Users' preferences in order to prepare aggregated trend reports on how our digital content is used, so we can improve our Services.
- To better understand you, so that we can personalize our interactions with you and provide you with information and/or offers tailored to your interest
- To better understand your preferences so that we can deliver content via our Services that we believe will be relevant and interesting to you.
We will provide personalized services either with your consent or because we have a legitimate need or interest.
- • Aggregating and/or anonymizing Personal Information.
- We may aggregate and/or anonymize Personal Information so that it will no longer be considered Personal Information. We do so to generate other data for our use, which we may use and disclose for any purpose.
- For our business and operational purposes.
- For data analysis, such as for example to improve the efficiency of our Services;
- For audits, to verify that our internal processes function as intended and are compliant with legal, regulatory, or contractual requirements;
- For fraud and security monitoring purposes, such as for example to detect and prevent cyberattacks or attempts to commit identity theft;
- For developing new offerings, initiatives, and services;
- For enhancing, improving, or modifying our current offerings, initiatives, and services;
- For identifying usage trends, such as for example understanding which parts of our Services are of most interest to Users;
- For determining the effectiveness of our promotional and informational campaigns, so that we can adapt our campaigns to the needs and interests of our Users; and
- For operating and expanding our business activities, offerings, and services, for example, understanding which parts of our Services are of most interest to our Users so we can focus our energies on meeting our Users' interests;
We engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you, to comply with a legal obligation, and/or because we have a legitimate need or interest.
C. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose Personal Information:
- To our third-party services providers to facilitate services they provide to us.
- These can include providers of services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, event registration, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing, and other services.
- To third-parties to permit them to send you promotional communications, consistent with your choices.
- By using the Services, you may elect to disclose Personal Information.
- On message boards, chat, profile pages, blogs and other services to which you are able to post information and content (including, without limitation, our Social Media Pages). Please note that any information you post or disclose through these services will become public and may be available to other Users and the general public.
D. OTHER USES AND DISCLOSURES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We also use and disclose your Personal Information as necessary or appropriate, especially when we have a legal obligation or legitimate interest to do so:
- To comply with applicable law and regulations.
- This can include laws outside your country of residence.
- To cooperate with public and government authorities.
- To respond to a request or to provide information that we, in our sole discretion, believe is important or is necessary to protect our interests. These can include authorities outside your country of residence.
- To cooperate with law enforcement.
- For example, when we respond to law enforcement requests and orders or provide information that we, in our sole discretion, believe is important.
- For other legal reasons.
- To enforce any terms and conditions; and
- To protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others.
- In connection with a sale or business transaction.
- We have a legitimate interest in disclosing or transferring your Personal Information to a third-party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
4. OTHER INFORMATION
We also collect other information that is not personal in the course of your use of this Website and our other Services.
“Other Information” as that term is used in this policy refers to any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual, such as:
- Browser and device information;
- App usage data;
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies;
- Demographic information and other information provided by you that does not reveal your specific identity; and
- Information that has been aggregated in a manner such that it no longer reveals your specific identity.
If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we may use and disclose it for the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information as detailed in this Policy.
A. COLLECTION OF OTHER INFORMATION
We and our third-party service providers may collect Other Information concerning your visits to our Websites in a variety of ways, including:
- Through your browser or device.
- Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device. We use this information to ensure that the Services function properly.
- Through your use of Apps.
- When you download and use Apps we provide (if any), we and our third-party service providers may track and collect App usage data.
- By using Cookies and web beacons.
B. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF OTHER INFORMATION
We may use and disclose Other Information (such as Website use data and IP addresses), for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law (such as to improve the quality and design of the Website, help locate potential problems with our server, improve and customize your experience on the Website, and create new features and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing your preferences and trends).
To be more specific, among other purposes we may use such information to: (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your current or subsequent visits to the Website; (b) provide customized content and information; (c) monitor the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns and aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors and traffic; (d) diagnose or fix technology problems; (e) use information about you after you log on to the Website for our internal purposes; (f) market our Website to advertisers and other third-parties; (g) track Users clicking through to our Website from promotional emails and other marketing materials that include links to this Website (h) aggregate general User statistics including demographic and geographic information; and (i) engage in other lawful conduct, so long as your personal identity is not revealed by such use.
We may share Other Information (such as Website use data) with third-parties to assist them in understanding our Website, including Users’ use of our Website and MUVZ Products and Services. The Other Information provided will not identify you by name, however.
We may assign or transfer the Personal or Other Information we collect to a third-party in the event that MUVZ is acquired by or merged with a third-party entity or in the event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or similar situation.
What Are Cookies?
When you visit any website, it may collect, store, or retrieve information on your browser for record keeping purposes and to make it easier for you to navigate the Website, mostly in the form of cookies. Cookies are small pieces of information that are sent by our Websites to the browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, or Firefox) on the computer or device you used to access our Websites, and that are then stored on that computer or device. Cookies collect information from that computer or device about your browsing habits that generally allow our Website to recognize the same computer or device the next time you use it to visit our Website. While the information collected usually does not directly identify you, it might be about you, your preferences, or your device and is mostly used to make the website you are on work as you expect it to. You can find more information about Cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.
What Cookie Types Do We Use?
MUVZ uses both “session ID Cookies” and “persistent Cookies.” Persistent Cookies stay on your computer from one session to the next and enable MUVZ to recognize you when you return to the Website.
The following list describes the types of Cookies we may use by their function, and what we may use them for:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
These Cookies are necessary for the Website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting a privacy preference, logging in, or filling in a form. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these Cookies, but then some parts of the Website will not work. These Cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Performance Cookies
These Cookies allow us to collect User IP addresses and basic log file information (such as browser type and language, number of clicks, domain names of websites visited, pages viewed, the amount of time spent on particular pages, and the date and time of visits and page views) to help us count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our Website. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular, and see how visitors move around the Website. All information these Cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. Without these Cookies, we would not know when you have visited our site. Also, our ability to monitor site performance would be impacted.
- Functional Cookies
These Cookies enable the Website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. For example, they allow our Website to remember information from your previous visit, such as details you submitted before or your previously stated preferences. These Cookies may also be used to provide services you request such as additional information about products, etc. Such a Cookie may also be used to set the background image across the Website. This will remember which image was displayed to you the last time you visited our Website and will display the next image (in a set order) on your next visit. These Cookies may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. Without these Cookies, some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Targeting Cookies
These Cookies come from third-parties through our site by our advertising and other partners. Third-party cookies are similar to MUVZ’s own cookies, but they come from servers controlled by these third-parties and may be used by them to collect information about your use of our Websites to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant advertisements on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. MUVZ does not ordinarily use or otherwise have access to the information contained in these third-party cookies.
- Social Media Cookies
These Cookies are set by a range of social media services that we have added to the site to enable you to share our content with your friends and networks. They are capable of tracking your browser across other sites and building a profile of your interests. This may impact the content and messages you see on other websites you visit. Without these Cookies, you would not be able to use or see these sharing tools.
You may choose not to receive Cookies, whether coming directly from MUVZ or from third-parties, by following instructions in your web browser’s “help” file, but this may make certain features of our Websites inaccessible to you.
5. OUR COMMITMENT TO CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important and is mandated by applicable law, including U.S. law. For these reasons, MUVZ does not knowingly collect Personal Information on the Website from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of our Website is directed to persons under 18 years of age.
If you are under 18 years of age, then you must not use or access the Website at any time or in any manner or provide any information to the Website. If your child under age 13 has submitted Personal Information to us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a regular letter to 1247 Wrights Lane, Unit E, West Chester, PA 19380 so that we can arrange to remove your child’s Personal Information from our database.
While we do not collect Personal Information from persons under age 13, Personal Information may include information about persons under age 13, so long as that information is requested in connection with the provision of any MUVZ Products and Services and is provided by a parent or other person lawfully permitted to provide such information to us.
6. INTERNATIONAL USERS
This Website is hosted in the United States. If you are accessing this Website from outside the United States, you are transferring your information to the United States, and you consent to that transfer.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES TREAT YOUR INFORMATION IN A MANNER THAT MAY BE SUBSTANTIALLY DIFFERENT FROM, AND LESS PROTECTIVE THAN, THE TREATMENT REQUIRED UNDER THE LAWS OF OTHER COUNTRIES AND JURISDICTIONS. IF YOU DO NOT WANT YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED TO THE UNITED STATES, YOU SHOULD NOT SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH US, OR MAKE USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY THE LAW OF THE COUNTRY IN WHICH YOU ARE LOCATED, YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY HAVE TO REQUIRE US TO TREAT YOUR IDENTIFYING INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF ANY COUNTRY OR JURISDICTION OTHER THAN THE UNITED STATES. HOWEVER, THE FOREGOING WAIVER MAY NOT BE LEGALLY BINDING IN SOME COUNTRIES. TO THE EXTENT IT IS NOT LEGALLY BINDING IN THE COUNTRY IN WHICH YOU ARE LOCATED, THIS FOREGOING WAIVER DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU.
7. YOUR CHOICES
You may, of course, decline to submit Personal Information to the Website, in which case you may not be able to utilize all of the features and functionality of this Website and MUVZ may not be able to provide certain Products and Services to you.
We may assign to you, or ask you to select, a password and username in connection with your use of certain features of the Website or the provision of MUVZ Products and Services to you.
You can change your password and username at any time by going to this link. If we assign a password to you, you should change that password as soon as possible to ensure that your password is something you will remember and that is unique to you.
It is important to protect the confidentiality of any passwords you use on our Websites. By using our Websites, you agree that you are responsible for protecting your passwords and ensuring that they are not disclosed to others. If your password were disclosed to others, they would be able to access your Personal Information and otherwise interfere with your use of this Website and any MUVZ Products and Services. If you become aware that your password has been improperly disclosed or used by others, you should immediately change your password. Contact us at email@example.com if you believe someone is, or has been, using your username or password for unlawful or improper purposes.
9. OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
We have implemented technical and organizational measures designed to secure your Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third-parties will never be able to defeat those measures or access and use your Information for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your Personal Information at your own risk.
10. NOTIFICATION PROCEDURES
12. CONTACT INFORMATION