Recycled Rubber Speed Humps
For applications where a speed bump is not appropriate, or simply not allowed, our modular,
recycled rubber Speed Humps are perfect because they are:
- 'Street Legal' for use on public roads and parking lots*
- Durable because they are made of 100% recycled tires
- Preformed - so they are uniform and consistent in shape and slope (unlike built-up asphalt)
- Highly Visible - Reflective yellow stripes make them visible at night or in bad weather
- Portable - can be easily moved for snow removal, paving or to simply change traffic flow
- Modular - interlocking design expands to fit any road
* Speed Hump Middle Sections are 2.1" Tall x 35.5" Across x 19.5 " Wide
* Speed Hump End Caps (One Male and One Female End Cap are recommend for each location) are 2.1" Tall x 35.5" Across x 19.5 " Wide
Each section of recycled rubber speed hump saves 3.6 tires from going into landfills!
* Consult your local ordinances before installing on any public roads.
Four mounting kits to choose from: